Vagina Tite Vagina Tite

I thought it was funny

Vaginas = comedy
Exploding Vaginas = Hilarious

But when you threw in real photos with the hand dawn stuff it looked awkward.
I love the reference to roast beef sandwich.

01Showdown 01Showdown

Nice

Excelent art, nice job with the frame by frame animation. Everything was nicely detailed, and the sound was excelent. I'd love to see more.

The Little Jamurai II The Little Jamurai II

Awesome job

Your animation and your style look fabulous. I'd love to see the little Jamuri take out the guy in the wanted poster at the begining But I'd just like to point out that Las Vegas isn't ten miles from Feudal Japan. In fact I don't think Japan near Nevada at all. JEEZ buy an Atlas.

Saint - Chapter 1 Saint - Chapter 1

Awesome.

Great intro/ teaser, I'm dying to watch the next part now :)
The music got a little to loud to hear the voice over at a few points but other than that it was great.

Anime Collab Anime Collab

I thought it was awesome.

The animation was fabulous. Everyone did a great job; even some of the anime I think are corny looked hot. (Sorry Pokemon and Dragon Ball Z aren't my cup of tea)

Breath Me Breath Me

Really nicely done.

I was pleasantly surprised with the content of this flash, I was expecting something silly, but you did a great job and created a sorta visual poem.
The art wasn't the best but it was obvious you put effort into it which makes all the difference.

"Thank You For Your Brain "Thank You For Your Brain

I liked it

I thought the movie was cute, I'm a big fan of claymation. But I don't understand why your filesize was so large, the video was relatively short, which leads me to believe you didn't optimize your video before you imported it into flash.
Anyway, I thought it was a nice start, keep up the good work.

Hanged Man's Elegy Hanged Man's Elegy

Nice job but....

The animation was great, I loved the style and the story. But it would have been better if you'd stuck to reality.
Poe didn't hang himself.

Just a Thought Just a Thought

Kickass

If that was really ALL sand, then you are my hero.

Pico Collaboration Pico Collaboration

Nice job!

When they pulled out the swords after missing each other point blank with ALL their bullets I was LMAO.